- Position: Associate Professor
- Department: English Language & Literature
- Campus Address: Anspach 301B
- Phone: 989-774-1349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area(s) of Expertise: Creative Writing, 19th Century American Literature, 20th Century American Literature, Literary Theory.
Degrees and Universities
A native of Michigan, Darrin Doyle holds an MFA from Western Michigan University and a PhD from the University of Cincinnati. He has received fellowships from the Sewanee Writers' Conference and the NY State Summer Writers' Institute. His website is www.darrindoyle.com
Novels and Short Story Collections:
- The Dark Will End the Dark (Tortoise Books, 2015)
- The Girl Who Ate Kalamazoo (St. Martin's Press, 2010)
- Revenge of the Teacher's Pet: A Love Story (LSU Press, 2009)
- "The Lumping"; Passages North, January 2016
- "Big Winner"; Superstition Review, Fall 2015
- ""The Search for Boyle"' Word Riot, Fall 2015
- "Head"; BULL: Fiction For Thinking Men, Fall 2014.
- "Engagement"; Newfound Journal, Spring 2014.
- "A Four-Letter Word for Exchange"; Pure Coincidence Issue 1.1, Spring 2014.
- "If the Invisible Man Dies and Nobody Sees it, Does He Really Die?": Redivider, Issue 9.2, Spring 2012.
- "Eyes," "Neck," "Mouth": Toad, Spring 2011.
- "Hand": Blackbird, Spring 2011.
- "The House on Eastern Avenue": Prime Number, December 2010.