Elizabeth Brockman, Ph.D.
- Position: Professor
- Department: English Language & Literature
- Campus Address: Anspach 211
- Office Hours: Fall 2011
- Phone: 989-774-3671
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., in English, August 1995, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- M.A., in English, December 1988, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A., in English, June 1983, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Professor. English Department, Central Michigan University, 1996-present.
- English Teacher. Bexley City Schools, Bexley, OH, 1989-96
- Teaching Associate. English Department, The Ohio State University, 1987-89, 1991.
- English Teacher. Central Intermediate, Midland Public Schools, Midland, MI, 1986-87
- Language Arts Teacher. Peacock Junior High, School District 10, Itasca, IL, 1984-86
- Creative Response to Literature
- Social Justice Themes in Children's Literature
- The Life and Legacy of Jane Addams
- Role of Reflection in Teaching
- Writing in the Elementary & Middle School