ENG 201: Intermediate Composition
ENG 321: Representing Human Rights in Art, Literature and Film
ENG 323: Fantasy and Science Fiction
ENG 326: Literary Analysis of Film
ENG 329: African-American Literature
ENG 333: Literatures of Non-Western Cultures
ENG 435: World Detective Fiction
ENG 460: Senior Seminar: "Multicultural American Literature"
ENG 656: Graduate Seminar in American Literature: "Figures of the Imagination: Science, Gender & Nation in 20th Century Literature of the Americas"
ENG 665: Graduate Seminar in World Literature: "Magical Realism & World Literature"
Areas of Interest and Expertise:
- Literature of the Americas (North, South, and Inter-American literatures from the colonial period to the present)
- Twentieth-century Comparative Literature and World Literature
- Feminist Theory, Sex, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Queer Theory, Critical Race Theory, Science Studies, and Cultural Studies
- Genre Theory, Literary Theory, and Political Philosophy
- Ethics and Human Rights
- Ph.D. Comparative Literature and Women's Studies, Penn State University (2009)
- M.A. Comparative Literature, Penn State University (2004)
- B.S. Spanish Language and Literature, double major in Accounting, Nazareth College of Rochester (2001)
- American Comparative Literature Association
- Latin American Studies Association
- Modern Language Association
- National Women's Studies Association
- Society for Literature, Science, and the Arts