German Study Abroad Scholarships

FLLC/CHSBS Semester or Year Long Study Abroad Scholarship
Download Application Form

FLLC/CHSBS SUMMER Study Abroad Scholarship
Download Application Form​

Charlotte B. Evans Scholarship: Students studying abroad may apply for the Charlotte B. Evans Scholarship to help finance their study, especially our semester in Bielefeld program.
Download Application Form

Jacques E. & Helen M. Baer Perry Scholarship: For study either at CMU or abroad. Any junior or senior majoring in foreign language who a has a 3.0 or higher GPA may apply.
Download Application Form

CMU/Federation of German-American Club Exchange Scholarships: Three exchange scholarships for a year's study at a German university. You must be a German major. Applications are due November 15. Contact Dr. James Jones.​