Deadline: March 1
Required Admissions Forms:
- Complete and submit an application with all required application materials to the College of Graduate Studies at https://apply.cmich.edu. (Domestic and International) TOEFL Code: 1106.
- Complete and submit the NSC Supplemental Application.
- Download and print Transcript Request Form.
- Download and print three Recommendation for Admission Forms.
- Submit GRE Scores: An official copy of your GRE scores must be sent to the Neuroscience program. CMU Code: 1106, Neuroscience Code: 0213.
Fillable forms must be opened in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Forms opened in mobile browsers, Chrome, or Firefox might not save your data. If your computer is not compatible for downloading these forms, then you may want to print out the application materials and mail them in. Please use the following mailing address:
Neuroscience Program Graduate Admissions
Anspach Hall 106
Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
If you have any questions, please contact Angie Burdett at (989) 774-3341 or NSC@cmich.edu.
Optional Funding Forms from the College of Graduate Studies:
Thank you for your interest in CMU!