- Position: Assistant Professor, Internship Coordinator
- Department: Political Science & Public Administration
- Campus Address: Anspach Hall 235
- Email: email@example.com
- Vitae: Curriculum Vitae
Dr. Sharon Kukla-Acevedo is an assistant professor of Public Administration. Her research combines the fields of public management and education policy, with current research endeavors focusing on superintendents as public managers. Ongoing interests also include the evaluation of teacher effectiveness, evaluation of teacher preparation programs, teacher turnover and mobility. Her work has been published in a number of academic outlets, including, Economics of Education Review, Journal of Education Research, and American Review of Public Administration.
Dr. Kukla-Acevedo is the internship coordinator for the Political Science Department. She is also the campus co-liaison for The Washington Center (TWC) Internship Program with Dr. Joyce Baugh.
- Ph.D., Public Administration, University of Kentucky, 2008
- Master of Public Policy, University of Kentucky, 2006
- B.A., Spanish, Aquinas College, 2000
Fields of Specialization
- Public Human Resources Management
- School Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Economics of Education