- M.P.A., Central Michigan University 2014
- B.A. University of Michigan 1983
- Certificate of Ministry, Global University Berean School of the Bible 2003
Fields of Specialization
- Environmental Politics and Policy
- State Government
- American Government
- Professional Ethics in Public Service
- Federal and State Lead Paint Policy
- Grant Writing
- Healthy Homes Rating Systems
- State Government Advocacy
"Healthy Homes University: Home-based Environmental Intervention and Education Program for Families with Pediatric Asthma in Michigan" Public Health Reports/ 2011Supplemental 1/ Volume 126.
Poisoning Elimination Board, "A Roadmap to Eliminating Child Lead Exposure"
November 2016, contributing author.