Important Information for Students:
Job Openings and Internships:
- The Office of the Secretary of Defense is
sponsoring the MTConnect Student Challenge, a contest with
two concurrent, yet distinct, competitions for students to submit innovative
ideas and/or applications that utilize the MTConnect Standard (an open, royalty-free
communications protocol that translates many different machine tool programming
languages into a common language to analyze data). MTConnect Student Challenge Works
- FDA Tobacco Regulatory Science Fellowship Fellows
will spend a year with the Center for Tobacco Products (CTP) in Maryland and be
part of CTP’s mission to regulate the manufacture, marketing, and distribution
of tobacco products and educate the public about tobacco products and their
dangers. Apply to: FDA
Tobacco Regulatory Science Fellowship, NAM/HPEPF, 500 Fifth Street, NW, Keck WS 838, Washington, DC 20001. Phone: (202) 334-1506
Email: email@example.com Deadline is March 1, 2016.
- Capital City Internship Program, February 25th, 2016 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Lansing, MI. Open to all students and free transportation is provided. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8th, 2016. Learn more about the program here: hyyp://bitly.com/expccip
- Melissa Gilbert for Congress, Internship Opportunity
The Gilbert for Michigan Campaign is offering an internship through the Summer/Fall Semester of 2016. Gilbert for Michigan is devoted to giving leadership opportunities to young democratic men and women in the State of Michigan.
Office of State Representative Kristy Pagan is now accepting student internship applications for the 2016 calendar year. Interns have the opportunity to assist the Member and
staff in general office operations including constituent relations,
communications and monitoring legislation. Students will gain valuable hands-on
office and legislative experience in a fast-paced environment. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to KristyPagan@house.mi.gov. If you
have any questions or concerns, feel free to call (517) 373-2575.
- 2016 Summer
Internship Program for graduate students at the Congressional Budget Office 2016 Internship Application. Deadline to apply is February 29, 2016.
you know of interested persons who are looking for a challenging and rewarding
municipal opportunity, please pass this information on to them. If you or
interested candidates have any questions, please contact Mayra Baquera,
Management Assistant at email@example.com.
- DEQ DNR Internships 2016.pdf
- NASPAA is launching its first ever alumni survey. The data collected will provide important information regarding alumni’s thoughts on the education received and how their MPA degree has impacted their job prospects.