Important Information for Students:
Job Openings and Internships:
NASPAA is launching its first ever alumni survey. The data collected will provide important information regarding alumni’s thoughts on the education received and how their MPA degree has impacted their job prospects.
Please assist NASPAA and our MPA program by completing this survey. http://www.naspaa.org/DataCenter/alumnisurvey.asp
The ICRH Rotating Homeless
Shelter is seeking a part-time Administrator. Estimated
hours from October through April are up to 20/hours per week, with very limited
hours from May through September. The ideal candidate should have
flexibility in their schedule as they need to be available, if necessary,
daytime, evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities to include:
- Oversight of daily operation of rotating homeless
- Staff/committee supervision
- Communication/oversight of churches and site
coordinators (recruitment, scheduling, logistics, supplies, policy
enforcement, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Oversight of Welcome Center/Intake
- Coordination of Volunteer Training
- Communication with agencies, media, businesses,
organizations and the general public.
- Regular reporting to and communication with ICRH Board
of Directors (Board President, Vice-President and rotating shelter
committee). Attend Board of Directors meetings.
The salary is
$10,000/year. The deadline for applications is June30th. If
interested please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.