Department of Political Science and Public Administration
Background: An international experience is an invaluable part of a student's education and will provide an international perspective which cannot be fully recreated within the classroom. To promote international study, the Department of Political Science and Public Administration has created a small fund to assist students with costs related to study abroad.
- Full-time matriculated CMU undergraduate or graduate student at the time of application
- Approved through the Office of International Education
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 for undergraduate students or 3.3 for graduate student
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- At the time of study abroad, undergraduate students must reach sophomore standing or above with a signed major or minor in Political Science/Public Administration. Graduate students must complete a minimum of one semester of study within a Political Science/Public Administration program
Deadline: Ongoing. Requests will be reviewed and applicants notified via e-mail in 2 to 3 weeks.
Award Amount: Please note that the maximum award amount is $300 and dependent upon the amount of funding available.
PSC-PA Study Abroad Application