The Master of Arts in Political Science curriculum is designed to provide all students with rigorous academic training in the CMU political science graduate program and will prepare you for doctoral programs, law schools, or other graduate programs.
This graduate program at CMU features:
- Hands-on research opportunities;
- Distinguished faculty members specializing in comparative politics, public policy, international relations, U.S. politics, and political theory;
- Conveniently scheduled evening and weekend courses;
- Access to extensive on-campus library resources;
- Speakers, workshops, and many other global connections;
- Graduate assistantships and financial aid.
You will also be well prepared to work in a wide range of professional careers, including positions in federal, state, and local governments, the Foreign Service, and the private sector, as well as teaching at the community college or high school level.
Dr. Prakash Adhikari, MA Director
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
Anspach Hall 245
To apply online, visit https://apply.cmich.edu/.