MASTER OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Applications are welcomed throughout the year on a
space available basis. Individuals wishing to apply for main campus graduate
assistantships should apply by February 28 for priority admission and
We encourage individuals to
apply online, but welcome the receipt of applications through the mail as well. Any questions may be directed to the Master of
Public Administration program, email@example.com.
All Students who apply for the MPA program must provide:
- A completed application form and any applicable fees to the
College of Graduate Studies.
- Official transcripts showing all previous college and/or university course work completed from both graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Three letters of recommendation from former professors or public service professionals who can speak to your abilities and aptitudes.
- Current resume/vita.
- Two-three page essay discussing your prior educational and work experience and how an MPA degree will enhance your future plans.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 18 undergraduate credit hours in social sciences (History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Sociology, Humanities etc.).
- Completion of a statistics, economics or research methods course.
Once you have completed your admissions
application, submitted your essay, and the college has received your
transcripts and letters of recommendation your application will be submitted to
the Political Science and Public Administration Department for review. A
committee of Public Administration faculty and the MPA Program Director will
review your application and make a recommendation for admission or denial of
Dr. Thomas Greitens
Office: Anspach 246
Fax: 989-774-1136 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to: