In addition to mental health services, the CCFC offers comprehensive consultation to organizations that work with children and families. Services include:
- Program evaluation;
- Program development;
- Strategic planning;
- Grant writing;
- Training and capacity building.
Some of the CCFC's activities within this domain have included:
- Program evaluation of the PCIT program in its second year at Starfish Family Services (Livonia & Westland, MI).
- Technical assistance and grant-writing support to the 29th District Court, Family Division (Ithaca, MI) in the writing and submission of a successfully-awarded funding proposal to the State of Michigan Department of Human Services.
- Technical assistance and grant-writing support to ConnectFamilias Inc. (Miami, FL) in the writing and submission of a successfully-awarded funding proposal to the Health Foundation of South Florida.
- The design and implementation of a community-wide needs assessment for residents of the Little Havana neighborhood of Miami in partnership with ConnectFamilias Inc.
- Consultation with and support of Community Tampa Bay Inc. in the evaluation of its trademarked AnytownTM leadership program for youth.