Deadline for entry in Fall 2016: December 1, 2015
1. CMU College of Graduate Studies Application (Required)
Complete and submit an application with all required application materials to the College of Graduate Studies at https://apply.cmich.edu/
- Apply online: https://apply.cmich.edu
- Statement of purpose (required) for the College of Graduate Studies, this is a brief statement describing your purpose and general plans for graduate study at CMU. It needs to be only 200-300 words in length. It may include information about activities and achievements which are related to your proposed field of specialization as well as your career plans after graduation. The Department of Psychology requires a personal statement which is a very detailed paper and is explained on the Information Form, Item #2 on this page, see below.
- Transcripts (required) should be sent to the College of Graduate Studies, Central Michigan University, Foust Hall 100, Mt Pleasant, MI 48859
The following items are required and need to be sent to the Department of Psychology, Sloan 139, Mt Pleasant, MI 48859 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 989-774-2553
2. Information Form (Required)
Complete and submit the Information Form. Print and send this completed form along with attachments to email@example.com or mail it to : Central Michigan University, Clinical Psychology Program, Sloan 139, Mt Pleasant, MI 48859
3. Letters of Recommendation (Required)
Three letters of recommendation are required, please complete the top portion of the Letter of Recommendation form and have your letter writers submit this form with their letter of recommendation.
4. GRE Scores (Required) (The subject portion of the GRE is not required)
You must request the Educational Testing Service (ETS) http://www.ets.org/gre
to send an official copy of your GRE scores to the Department of Clinical Psychology, Central Michigan University, Sloan Hall 139, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan 48859.
- The code for Central Michigan University is 1106
- The Clinical Psychology Program Code number is 2001.
5. Optional Forms & Information
If you have any questions in regards to the above requirements please contact:
We encourage all applicants to be familiar with APA's Rules for Acceptance of Offers for Admission and Financial Aid. Click here to view the APA web site: www.apa.org
Betty Schulte, Senior Administrative Assistant,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-774-6463
Central Michigan University, Clinical Psychology Programs,
Sloan Hall 139, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859