Application Process -- Deadline: February 1, 2014
Required Admissions Forms:
- Complete and submit the College of Graduate Studies Graduate Application for Admissions form. TOEFL Code: 1106.
- Official transcripts of ALL universities/colleges attended: Mail to: The College of Graduate Studies, 100 Foust Hall, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859.
- Submit an Offical Copy of GRE Scores-General test. CMU Code: 1106, Experimental Psychology Code: 2007
- Complete and submit *Supplemental Form with personal summary via email at PSYAPPS@cmich.edu.
- Submit three letters of recommendation with *Letter of Recommendation Form.
*Please note that you must have Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher in order to open the PDF forms listed above. You may download Adobe Reader 9.0 for free at http://www.adobe-acrobat.org/default.asp?aff=3 . You will also need to use Internet Explorer to submit these forms electronically.
If your computer is not compatible for downloading these forms,
print the application materials and mail them to the following mailing address:
Central Michigan University
Department of Psychology
Experimental Psychology Program
Sloan Hall 139,
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
If you have any difficulty accessing or completing these forms online, please contact:
Robin Decker, Senior Administrative Assistant
Thank you for your interest in CMU!