Deadline for entry in Fall 2014-2015: January 1, 2014
Required Admissions Forms:
- Complete and submit the College of Graduate Studies Graduate Application for Admissions form. TOEFL Code: 1106.
- Official transcripts from ALL universities/colleges attended. Mail to: The College of Graduate Studies, Foust Hall 100, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859.
- Submit an Official Copy of GRE Scores-General Test. CMU Code: 1106, I/O Psychology Code: 2008.
- Complete and submit *Supplemental Form with personal summary via email at PSYAPPS@cmich.edu. If the form cannot be sent as a PDF file please send as an XML file.
- Submit three letters of recommendation with *Letter of Recommendation Form via email to PSYAPPS@cmich.edu. The forms and letters may also be mailed to the address specified below.
*Please note that you must have Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher in order to open the PDF forms listed above. You may download Adobe Reader 9.0 for free at http://www.adobe-acrobat.org/default.asp?aff=3. You will also need to use Internet Explorer to submit these forms electronically.
If you have difficulty accessing or completing these forms online, please contact:
the Department of Psychology at: 989-774-3001.
Central Michigan University, Department of Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program,
Sloan Hall 139, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
Thank you for your interest in CMU!