Specialist Program in School Psychology
Deadline for entry in fall 2014: November 15, 2013
1. Complete and submit an application with all required application materials to the College of Graduate Studies at https://apply.cmich.edu
(Domestic and International).
TOEFL Code: 1106 (Required)
2. Complete and submit the *Specialist Background Info
form. This form may either be mailed to CMU, Psychology Department, School Program, Sloan 139, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 or emailed to: PSYAPPS@cmich.edu.
(Required) Please cancel through the two log-in screens that pop-up and the form will come up. If unable to send the form as a PDF please send as XML file.
3. Mail official transcripts to: College of Graduate Studies, Central Michigan University, Foust Hall 100, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859. (Required)
4. Complete and submit three *Recommendation for Admission forms
to accompany three letters of reference. Please
email these to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies of this form can be sent directly to CMU, Psychology Department, School Psychology Program, Sloan 139, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859. (Required) Please cancel through the two log-in screens that pop-up and the form will come up.
5. You must request the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to send an official copy of your GRE scores to the Chairperson, School Psychology Admissions Committee, Department of Psychology, Central Michigan University, Sloan Hall 139, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan 48859. The code for Central Michigan University is 1106 and the School Psychology Program Code number is 3406. (Required)
(The subject portion of the GRE is not required)
7. We encourage all applicants to be familiar with APA's Rules for Acceptance of Offers for Admission and Financial Aid.www.apa.org
*Please note that you must have Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher in order to open the PDF forms listed above. You may download Adobe Reader 9.0 for free at http://www.adobe-acrobat.org/default.asp?aff=3
. You will also need to use Internet Explorer to submit these forms electrnically.
If you have a difficulty accessing or completing these forms on-line, please contact:
Department of Psychology @ 989-774-3001.
Central Michigan University, Psychology Department, School Psychology Program,
Sloan Hall 139, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859.
If you have specific questions about the applicant reviewal process by the admissions committee please contact: Dr. Sharon Bradley-Johnson, Admissions Coordinator, email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in CMU!