- Western Michigan University
- Graduated June 2011 with Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- Central Michigan University
- Current doctoral student
- School Psychology program
- Kennert, B.A.,& Morgan, S.K. (anticipated Feb. 2014). Gatekeeper: School-Based Suicide Prevention: Evaluation of Process and Outcomes. Poster Presentation to be presented at National Association of School Psychologists 2014 Annual Convention in Washington, D.C.
- Ramirez, M.A., Kennert, B., Mork, S., & Foley, F.A. (anticipated Feb. 2014). Assessment tools and cultural considerations for assessing Spanish speaking children and families. Paper presentation to be presented at the National Association of School Psychologist Annual Convention, Washington, D.C.
- Kennert, B.A., Ramirez, M.A., & Hartshorne, T.S. (2013). Cognitive self-regulation in CHARGE syndrome. Presented at 11th International CHARGE Syndrome Conference, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Kennert, B.A., Ramirez, M.A., & Hartshorne, T.S. (2013). Self-regulation of emotion in CHARGE Syndrome. Presented at 11th International CHARGE Syndrome Conference, Scottsale, AZ.
- Interventions for academic, behavioral, and social problems using behavioral techniques
- Factors that contribute to behavior problems for children with severe disabilities;
- Applying interventions to nonverbal students, or students for whom English is not the primary language
- Suicide preventions
- Self-regulation for children with CHARGE Syndrome
- Program evaluation of a school-based suicide prevention program
- Instruments and considerations when assessing primarily Spanish-speaking students
- Factors that predict disproportionality in special education
To conduct interventions with children with academic, behavioral, or social problems using behavioral techniques in a clinical or private setting.