Anspach Hall 123
- Ph.D., Western Michigan University, 2012
- M.A., Western Michigan University, 2008
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 2006
Areas of Teaching Expertise
- Social and Criminal Justice
- State-Corporate Crime
- Green Criminology
- 2014. "Filling the Void: Classroom Strategies for Teaching about Crimes of the Powerful." In Teaching Criminology at the Intersection: A How-to Guide for Teaching about Gender, Race, Class and Sexuality. Edited by Rebecca Hayes, Kate Luther and Susan Caringella. New York: Routledge. Pp. 106-119.
- 2013. "This is What a Police State Looks Like: Sousveillance, Direct Action and the Anti-Corporate Globalization Movement." Critical Criminology. Published online on June 26, 2013.
- 2013. Carlson, Susan, Elizabeth Bradshaw and Carrie Buist. "Bringing 'the Poor' Back in: Regulation and Control of Surplus Populations in Finland and the Netherlands." Journal of Crime and Justice 36(2): 194-232.
- 2013. "Minerals Management Service." In the Encyclopedia of White-Collar and Corporate Crime, Second Edition. Edited by Lawrence Salinger and Geoffrey Golson. Sage Publications. Pp. 605-608.
- 2013. "Tony Hayward." In the Encyclopedia of White-Collar and Corporate Crime, Second Edition. Edited by Lawrence Salinger and Geoffrey Golson. Sage Publications. Pp. 419-420.
- 2011. "A Rose by any other Name: State Criminality and the Limits of Social Learning Theory." The Hilltop Review 5(1). Western Michigan University: Kalamazoo, MI. Pp. 1-12.
- 2011. Kramer, Ronald C. and Elizabeth A. Bradshaw. "US State Crimes Related to Nuclear Weapons: Is There Hope for Change in the Obama Administration?" The International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice 35(3): 243-259.
- 2010. Howard, Gregory J. and Elizabeth A. Bradshaw."Surveillance and Urban Public Space." In Spatial Policing: The Influence of Time, Space and Geography on Law Enforcement Practices. Edited by Charles E. Crawford. Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press. Pp. 159-184.