Master Social Work Programs

​Students from Central Michigan University that graduate with a Bachelor of Social Work may qualify for advanced standing. Advance standing students can earn thier MSW in as little as one year. Check with your graduate school for more information.

Andrews University
Department of Social Work
Nethery Hall
Berrien Springs, MI 49104
Tel: (269) 471-6249
University of Michigan
School of Social Work
1080 S. University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1106
Tel: (734) 764-5340
Eastern Michigan University
MSW Program Office
303 Marshall Building
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Tel: (734) 487-4169
Wayne State University
School of Social Work
4756 Cass Avenue
201 Thompson Home
Detroit, MI 48202
Tel: (313) 577-4400
Grand Valley State University
School of Social Work
3rd Floor, DeVos Center
401 W. Fulton St.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Tel: (616) 331-6550
Western Michigan University
School of Social Work
1903 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5354
Tel: (269) 387-3170
Michigan State University
School of Social Work
254 Baker Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824
Tel: (517) 353-8632