At DeafBlind Central (DB Central), we maintain the belief that individuals who are DeafBlind share equally in the respect, opportunity, and life enjoyment afforded to all individuals.
DB Central provides
free services, year-round, for both families and professionals who support students who have combined vision and hearing loss ages birth to 26.
Follow these links to read our brochure en español or to read our brochure in العربية.
DeafBlind Central Staff Can Support You By:
- Providing information and resources
- Conducting training on best practices
- Offering guidance for transition planning
- Facilitating Person-Centered Planning
- Observing services and providing recommendations
- Helping to determine appropriate services
- Fostering parent engagement and empowerment
- Finding adult mentors for teens who are DeafBlind
- Making parent-to-parent connections
Register your child/student by clicking on the link HERE