Undergraduate & Graduate Funding Opportunities
**Students must apply for funding BEFORE traveling!**
Undergraduate Student Grants
- Undergraduate Research Grants ($500): October 16, 2017
- Undergraduate Presentation Grants ($350): November 27, 2017
Graduate Student Grants
- Graduate Research Grants ($800): October 11, 2017
- Dissertation Grants ($1,200): October 11, 2017 2017
- Graduate Presentation Grants ($500): November 27, 2017
- GA Conference Grants-union only ($200) due before the conference
Please see the application form for specific details about each grant. All applications are accepted by email only. Applications are available on the Office of Research and Graduate Studies website. For additional information, contact Kara Owens (firstname.lastname@example.org, x1318).
Provost's Funding Opportunities
For undergraduates and graduate students
For information about Provost's Funding Opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, visit the Office of Research and Graduate Studies website.
Dean's Funding Opportunities
For more information about the Dean's Funding Opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, visit the CLASS Scholarships and Awards website.
Honors Student Funding Application
For more information about the Honors Student Funding Application, visit the Honors Program Forms & Documents website.
If you have questions about funding, see Micki in the English office (Anspach 215).