By choosing English as a major, second major, or minor, you are opening up endless possibilities for yourself. What a degree in English really teaches you is to think and write well--skills that make you marketable in many different areas.
The English program at Central Michigan University offers you a well-rounded background that will help you prepare for a variety of careers. Our English major graduates go on to work in a variety of fields including law, education, business, publishing, marketing, information technology, and countless other fields. The ability to apply an English degree to multiple careers stems from the skills obtained in the program:
- Think critically and solve problems
- Communicate clearly, critically, and creatively
- Interpret and analyze text, speech data
- Edit your writing, as well as others
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients on projects
Contact the English Department at email@example.com
today to find how a degree in English can fit your career path.