Choosing English as a major, second major, minor, or certificate is an incredibly practical decision. You will gain highly marketable skills that can make you a competitive job candidate in many different sectors, including business, education, government, healthcare, non-profit, science, and technology.
The ability to apply an English degree to multiple careers stems from the skills obtained in the program:
- Think critically and solve problems
- Communicate clearly, critically, and creatively
- Interpret and analyze text, speech data
- Edit your writing, as well as others
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients on projects
Contact the English Department at email@example.com
today to find how a degree in English can fit your career path.