Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Central Michigan University
Department of Philosophy & Religion
Campus Address: Anspach 301-O
Telephone: (989) 774-1894
Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 2007
Philosophy of Psychology, Decision Theory, Introduction to Logic, Critical Reasoning, Twentieth Century Philosophy
Philosophy of Mind and Psychology, Epistemology
- "Analog Representations and Their Users," Synthese 193:3, 851-71 (2016).
- "Jerry Fodor and the Representational Theory of Mind," in Philosophy of Mind: The Key Thinkers, ed. Andrew Bailey. Bloomsbury (2014).
- "Mental Magnitudes and Incremenets of Mental Magnitudes," The Review of Philosophy and Psychology 4:4, 675-703 (2013).
- "Rethinking the Language of Thought," (with Susan Schneider), Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science 3:2, 153-62 (2012).
- "The Language of Thought Hypothesis," The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (2009).
- "Analog and Digital Representation," Minds and Machines 18:3, 403-8 (2008).