- Position: Assistant Professor
- Department: Political Science & Public Administration
- Campus Address: Anspach Hall 237
- Phone: (989)774-3812
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vitae: Curriculum Vitae
Dr. Jeon is an Assistant Professor of Public Administration from Fall of 2015. She received her Ph.D. in Policy, Planning and Development from the Sol Price School of Public Policy at the University of Southern California. Prior to joining CMU, she worked as a Visiting Assistant Professor at California State University Fullerton.
Dr. Jeon's research focuses on public and nonprofit management, with an emphasis on the management of public sector human resources, administrative ethics, and interorganizational networks. Her work has appeared in academic journals including Public Performance & Management Review, International Review of Public Administration, and Public Personnel Management.
So Hee is the advisor for ICMA, International City/County Management Association, at Central Michigan University.
- Ph.D., Policy, Planning and Development (specialization: Public Management), University of Southern California, 2013
- Master of Public Administration, Seoul National University, 2008
- Bachelor of Law, Seoul National University, 2005
Fields of Specialization
- Human Resource Management
- Administrative Ethics
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Interorganizational Networks
- Public and Nonprofit Management