Position: Associate Professor
Department: Political Science & Public Administration
Campus Address: Anspach Hall 237
Dr. Jeon is an Associate Professor of Public Administration. She is the undergraduate director for the Public and Nonprofit Administration program. She also serves as the advisor for CMU ICMA (International City/County Management Association) Student Chapter.
Dr. Jeon's research focuses on public and nonprofit management, with an emphasis on the management of public sector human resources, administrative ethics, and inter-organizational networks. Her research has been published in various academic journals, including, but not limited to, Review of Public Personnel Administration, Public Performance & Management Review, International Review of Public Administration, and Public Personnel Management.
Dr. Jeon is the recipient of the 2018-2019 College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS) Maroon Excellence in Teaching Award. She was also nominated for the Maroon Excellence in Teaching Award in 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
- Ph.D., Policy, Planning and Development (specialization: Public Management), University of Southern California, 2013
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), Seoul National University, 2008
- Bachelor of Law, Seoul National University, 2005
Fields of Specialization
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- Human Resource Management
- Administrative Ethics
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Inter-organizational Networks
- PAD 610 Foundations of Pubic Administration
- PAD 711 Pubic Personnel Management (on campus & online)
- PAD 712 Implementation and Reform of Public Programs
- PAD 773 Administration and Ethics in Public Service (on campus & online)
- PAD 780 Public Sector Research Methods (on campus & online)
- PSC 790S Public Administration Case Study - Public Management in Seoul (Study Abroad)