NLSA strives to accomplish all that we can. Please find the awards our change making group and members have received below:
- The Office of Student Activities and Involvement's 2018 Best Programming Venture.
- The Office of Student Activities and Involvement's 2018 Outstanding Advisor awarded to Dr. Emma Powell.
- The Alliance Management Institute's 2019 Excellence in Program Building.
- Member Donielle Hetrick won the Alliance Management Institute's What's the Big Idea? Contest for her research on Mission Engagement.
Donielle Hetrick Powerpoint Presentation.pptx
- Member Hanna Clark received third place in Best Practices in the Nonprofit Sector research for her case study on the Keisha Y. Brown Angel Wings Fund.
Hannah Clark Powerpoint Presentation.pptx
- Member Jill Prior won the Alliance Management Institute's first place in Graduate Research
- Member Elizabeth (Greenhout) won third place in Undergrad Research
- Members Ashley Stepniak and Kailyn Delmotte won 2nd place in the 2020 Alliance Management Institute's Trends & Innovation Contest for their research titled "Revolutionizing Nonprofit Job Posting".
- Member Casey Hadaway won the 2020 Alliance Management Institute's Graduate Research category.
- Members Logann Poley and Kira English received third place in Undergrad Research at the 2020 Alliance Management Institution professional conference.