NLSA has strove to accomplish all that we can. Please find the awards our change making group and members have received below:
- The Office of Student Activities and Involvement's 2018 Best Programming Venture.
- The Office of Student Activities and Involvement's 2018 Outstanding Advisor awarded to Dr. Emma Powell.
- The Alliance Management Institute's 2019 Excellence in Program Building.
- Member Donielle Hetrick won the Alliance Management Institute's What's the Big Idea? Contest for her research on Mission Engagement. Donielle Hetrick Powerpoint Presentation.pptx
- Member Hanna Clark received third place in Best Practices in the Nonprofit Sector research for her case study on the Keisha Y. Brown Angel Wings Fund. Hannah Clark Powerpoint Presentation.pptx
The CNP program has graduated and credentialed 13 students since it began. Each earned a position in the career path they were seeking. Some of our former CNP students, with descriptions of their current jobs, are below.
is currently working at Bethany Christian Services as a teacher’s aide. She helps out in a classroom that serves unaccompanied minors from Central America who are in short-term foster care here in the United States awaiting reunification with their parents. This is a global nonprofit organization that brings families together and keeps families together.
is the Director of Donor Relations for Susan G. Komen Michigan. Susan G. Komen Michigan is dedicated to combating breast cancer, saving lives, and reducing breast cancer mortality in Michigan.
is working with Commonwealth Catholic Charities as a Development Specialist. In this position she is the primary grant writer and donor database manager. She plans fundraising events and stewards new donors. This organization focuses on providing quality compassionate human services to all people, especially the most vulnerable, regardless of faith.