Skip navigation

Alumni Resources

We encourage our alumni to send us updates about their accomplishments and to schedule campus visits when traveling through Mount Pleasant. We offer the following resources for our alumni:

Licensure Information

Licensure is granted by state and varies across the country. Michigan does provide licensure for graduates of accredited BSW program such as CMU's.

Completed applications requiring CMU verification should be sent to:

Central Michigan University
212 Warriner Hall
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859

Ways to Give

​Donations to support social work student activities can be given ​through the CMU online giving form or by following the direct link to the Social Work Edu​cation Fund. Contact our office at (989) 774-2690 if you have any questions about how to support the CMU social work program​.

MSW Programs

​​​​​​​​​Students from Central Michigan University that graduate with a Bachelor of Social Work might qualify for advanced standing. Advance standing students can earn their MSW in as little as one year. Check with your graduate school for more information.

Andrews University
Department of Social Work
Nethery Hall-009
Berrien Springs, MI 49104
Tel: (269) 471-6196
Saginaw Valley State University
Department of Social Work & Youth Studies
7400 Bay Rd., Wickes 230
University Center, MI 48710
Tel: (989) 964-6096
Eastern Michigan University
MSW Program Office
317 Everett L Marshall Building
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Tel: (734) 487-4169
Department of Social Work
106 E Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI  49283
Tel: (800) 968-0011

Ferris State University
Department of Social Work
820 Campus Drive, ASC 2108
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Tel: (231) 591-2737

University of Michigan
School of Social Work
1080 South University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1106
Tel: (734) 936-0961
Grand Valley State University
School of Social Work
401 W. Fulton St.
DeVos Center, 391C
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Tel: (616) 331-6550

Wayne State University
School of Social Work
5447 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202
Tel: (313) 577-4409 

​​Michigan State University
School of Social Work
254 Baker Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824
Tel: (517) 353-8632​

Western Michigan University
School of Social Work
1903 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5354
Tel: (269) 387-3180​

Northern Michigan Universty
Social Work Department
1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Tel: (906) 227-2706