​​​​​Steps to Signing Your Major and/or Minor

  1. ​Contact the appropriate faculty member or department (see below)​.
  2. Visit them during office hours or schedule a meeting.
  3. After you sign: faculty advisors keep a copy, you keep a copy, and the original can either be campus mailed to the Registrar’s office or you can drop it off yourself (Warriner 212).
  4. Check Degree Progress​ (formerly Advising Workbench) in the days following to confirm your major or minor was entered in correctly. ​

Links to department or program advisers for signing undergraduate majors or minors

Department of Philosophy and Religion

Department of Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work