|Faiz Tuma M.D.|
CMU Health, Saginaw
Treatment & Services:
Dr. Tuma earned his medical degree from Al-Nahrain University College of Medicine in Iraq and completed his general surgery residency at Memorial University of Newfoundland in Canada. He comes to CMU Health from the Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Throughout his career, Dr. Tuma has been involved in the teaching of surgical residents and medical students, most recently serving on the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, where he was an Assistant Professor of Surgery, the Medical Student Clerkship Director and the General Surgery Residency Associate Director.
Education & Fellowships:
Surgical expertise and special interest in:
- Advanced laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures
Minimally Invasive Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Trauma Surgery, McMaster University
- General Surgery, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Al-Nahrain University College of Medicine
American Board of Surgery. Certified.
Licenses & Certifications
- Controlled Substance, State of Michigan
- Medical License, Ontario, Canada
- Medical License, State of Michigan