YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, CONNECTICUT, Connecticut, United States
RESEARCH Guide: Dr. David Silverman
Research and Data based studies:
- Introducing a new way for uniform scoring of bodily systems,labs and cardiovascular parameters such as BP, HR, ST segment changes on a common scale that simplifies previously complicated inter-parameter display and assessment.
- E-Patient Study: Looking at how the internet has changed the landscape for practitioners in medicine and explore future directions with patient use of internet-derived information regarding own health and the quality of information available on the internet in the different fields of medicine.
Abstracts: Peer Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstracts
- Asim Ahmed Kichloo M.D., Ben Mousavi M.D.. Nonspecific Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae Bacteremia in a Patient with Subclinical Alcoholic Liver Disease. Case Reports in Infectious Diseases. 2013 May; 2013(Article ID 474593): 3. Publication Status: Published.
- Saeeda Qadri, M.D., Asim Kichloo, M.B.,B.S., Feng Dai, Ph.D.. Looking Beyond the Surgical Apgar Score. AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ANESTHESIOLOGY 2011 ANNUAL MEETING ABSTRACTS. 2011 Oct; 2011(LBC04): LBC04. Publication Status: Published.
Peer Reviewed Online Publication
- Asim Kichloo, M.B.,B.S.,Saeeda Qadri, M.D. David G. Silverman, M.D.. (2011, October 18). Looking Beyond the Surgical Apgar Score. http://www.asaabstracts.com/strands/asaabstracts/searchArticle.htm;jsessionid=7706B481DBCFBA7E096EFFA415541 Publication Status: Published.
- Shiveta Cherwoo, M.B.,B.S., Asim Kichloo, M.B.,B.S.David Silverman, M.D.. (2012, October 15). Correlation of Intraoperative Hemodynamic Variability With Apgar Assessments: Apples and Oranges, or Simply Fruit?http://www.asaabstracts.com/strands/asaabstracts/searchArticle.htm;jsessionid=81CD007A54C2F5FCE88B4AD1CD80 Publication Status: Published.
- Associate Member and Reviewer for American Federation for Medical Research