- Deirdre Knobeloch, M.D. - Presentation on HPV in Women to the Saginaw County Osteopathic Society, April 5, 2017.
- Participant in panel discussion on “Women in Surgical Medicine” for Saginaw County Surgical Society, April 12, 2017.
Ashley Lopez, M.D - 2017 Gerald & Barbara Holzman Stump the Professor Poster, “GYN was Consulted, Why?” Decreasing Post-Surgical Pain with Lidocaine. 2017 ACOG Annual Meeting, May 6-9, 2017, San Diego, California.
Jessica Zandri, M.D. and Olivia Phifer-Combs, M.D. - “Asymptomatic Short Cervices in Pregnant Women: Whether Interventions during Pregnancy Affect the Gestational Age at Which They Deliver, “Ob/Gyn Department Research Day, May 15, 2017, Saginaw, Michigan.
Ivan Trinh, M.D., Brian Sinischo, M.D., Stephanie Mager, M.D., Renee Sundstrom, D.O. - “Operative Outcomes of Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in Obese and Non-Obese Populations,” Ob/Gyn Department Research Day, May 15, 2017, Saginaw, Michigan.
Mary McKuen, M.D., Ph.D. – Abstract accepted for Poster presentation, 2016 Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology, "The AHNAK-Dependent role of Chlamydia Trachomatis Type III Effector Protein CT694," August 11-13, 2016, Annapolis, Maryland.
- Renee Sundstrom, D.O.
- “Vulvar Disease,” Presented at Saginaw County Osteopathic Society, April 5, 2017.
- “Cardiovascular Disease and Hormonal Therapy: Mutually Exclusive?” Published in the ACOOG Winter Newsletter, CME Activity, Winter 2016.
- "Menopause Update: Hot Stuff,” Presented at the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists Fall Conference, October 9, 2016, Cleveland, Ohio.