Literature / Research Searching
CMU Health Library Card will be
required to access library resources, either on or off campus. If you do not have a library card, please click
here for information to obtain one.|
Literature Searches are available to all CMU Health, Covenant HealthCare, and St. Mary's of Michigan staff or affiliated members. Hospital employees may request information on any patient care topic or job rela ted policy or project.
Our staff is available to provide instruction and/or assist with literature searches during normal business hours.
- CMU College of Medicine: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, M-F
- St. Mary's of Michigan Branch: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, M-F
Various ways you can submit literature searches:
Online Search Request Form
- Phone: CMU College of Medicine 989.746.7577, St Mary's of Michigan 989.907.8204
- Fax: CMU College of Medicine 989.746.7582, St. Mary's of Michigan 989.907.8616
- In-person at either of our
two library locations
Library staff is also available to provide instructions on the various library computer databases, if the user wishes to do their own searching.
If you would like to set up instruction or have additional questions, please call us at 989-746-7577 or e-mail us at