|Elizabeth Palmer, M.D.|
College of Medicine
Specialty: Family Medicine
University Health Services
220 Foust Hall
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
Education & Fellowships:
Elizabeth Palmer is a family physician practicing at University Health Services at CMU, treating students and faculty. She also is an Assistant Professor of Medical Disciplines in the College of Medicine. Palmer is the co-director for the Foundational Sciences of Medicine course.
Prior to her work at CMU, she practiced in Ithaca, Mich., her hometown, for five years. Palmer joined CMU in January 2012.
- Sparrow/MSU Family Medicine Residency
- Michigan State University
College of Human Medicine
East Lansing, Mich.
- University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Association of American Medical Colleges