About the Faculty
Central Michigan University College of Medicine faculty are world-class. The College of Medicine makes every effort to attract and retain high-quality teachers and researchers to support the next generation of physicians..
To learn more about our faculty, visit each individual's profile page.
CMED wants to make sure that our faculty have the resources to succeed. To that end, we provide benefit services, resource centers and development opportunities that not only support but broaden faculty members’ employment experience with CMED. See the links below for direct access to these resources.
- For information about benefits and other employment-related services:
- For West Campus faculty, visit CMU Faculty Personnel Services here.
- For East Campus faculty, visit CMU Medical Education Partners here.
- Faculty Resource Center
- Faculty Center for Innovative Teaching (FaCIT)
- FaCIT provides faculty and anyone connected with student learning as much timely information and support as possible in order to continuously improve teaching and learning at CMU.
- Faculty Development Page
- CentralLink is a personalized view of the CMU website.
- CMED Confidential is a link whereby confidential praise or concern messages can be submitted anonymously to CMED. CMED will receive the messages at the CMEDSecure@cmich.edu email address without any sender identifying information. Those who do NOT wish to remain anonymous to CMED but wish to submit a confidential message may email CMEDSecure@cmich.edu directly. All messages sent to this account are considered confidential and will be reviewed by the Office of Student Affairs.