Welcome to the CMU Health Travel Medicine Clinic! The dedicated staff of the Travel Medicine Clinic at CMU Health is uniquely prepared to provide you with all your travel medicine needs.International travel to exotic destinations for fun, work, study, or missionary work can be extremely exciting and rewarding. Be sure your health is fully protected by taking the proper precautions well in advance of your travel.Each destination requires specific immunizations to ensure your health. Any questions regarding immunizations will be discussed during the initial consult by our professional staff.Travel Medicine Cost & Services Available The initial evaluation and consultation is $30 plus the cost of any recommended immunizations. Payment for services is expected at the visit, except for established corporate accounts. Visa & MasterCard are accepted for payment. Initial Evaluation and ConsultationAn Initial Evaluation will include the following topics and services:
- Review of destination specific immunizations
- Recommendations for immunizations by our professional staff
- Review of personal immunization records (Please bring records to appointment)
- Pre-vaccine history and screening
- Obtain and record vital signs
- Administering of vaccines during this visit. (Vaccine costs are extra)
- Anti-malarial prophylaxis prescription issued as indicated
- Administration fee for the first immunization is $37, plus the cost of the vaccine.
- Administration fee for additional immunizations is $18 per dose, plus the cost of the vaccine.
Types of Immunizations
We offer a variety of immunizations in our clinic. Click here
for a current list of the types of vaccinations and their costs. If you require something not on our list, please call to inquire about availability. Immunization prices fluctuate.
Travel Clinic Appointments
Call (989) 583-6800 for an appointment. Inform the scheduler of your destination.
Please Note: Schedule your initial appointment four to six weeks before traveling to ensure we can meet your needs. Bring your immunization records to the initial consultation.
Travel Clinic Hours
Tuesdays 1-4:30 p.m.