Addiction Medicine Special Interest Group
Dr. Ronald Bradley
Faculty/staff advisor e-mail:
- To enlighten future physicians on the subject of addiction and all of the implications it has for our patients.
- To create a group of compassionate physicians who not only are able to recognize the signs of addiction, but also understand the implications it has on practice.
- Film screening and facilitated discussion with addiction specialist Dr. Cara Poland
- Film discussed: Requiem for a Dream
- Part of a future series of pop culture addiction film screenings
- Correctional Medicine Presented by Dr. Jeffery C. Stieve, MD, CCHP
- Part of a future series of presentations on correctional medicine
- Careers in addiction