Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Singapore, 2006
- M.S., Engineering (Materials), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh, 1996
- B.S., Engineering (Materials), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh, 1989
Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO), Toronto, Canada
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE)
- The Society of Tribologist and Lubrication Engineers (STLE)
- The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB), Bangladesh
|Nanobioengineering, Nanostructured materials, Nanobiomechanics, Nano-tribology and Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication, Biosensors and Biorobotics, Solar Energy, Fuel Cells - Source of Energy|
|Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Manufacturing Processes, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Fluid Sciences, Mechanical Design, Numerical Analysis, Failure Mechanics, Mechatronics, Engineering Materials, Green Energy|
M. Barati, S. Sadique, A. McLean, R. Roy; Recovery of Silicon from Silica Fume. Journal of Non-crystalline Solids, vol. 357, pp: 18-23; 2011.
- Sadique SE, Ramakrishna S, Batchelor AW and Bing CH; In vitro sliding mechanics and wear patterns between contemporary and esthetic composite orthodontic brackets and archwires. Wear; vol. 261, pp: 1121-1139; 2006.
- S.E. Sadique, M.A.H. Mollah, M.S. Islam, M.M. Ali, M.M.H. M. Megat and S. Basri; High temperature oxidation behaviour of iron-chromium-aluminum alloys. Oxidation of Metals. Vol. 54, Nos. 5/6, pp: 385-400, 2000.
- S.E. Sadique, M.A.H. Mollah, M.M. Ali, M.M. Haque, S. Basri, M.M.H.M. Ahmad and S.M. Sapuan; Influence of Aluminum Additions on the Rate of Oxidation of Iron Chromium Alloys. J. of Corr. Sci. & Eng., vol. 1, Paper 18, 2000.
- S.E. Sadique; A Boundary Element Procedure for the Solution of the Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication (EHL) Problem of Rolling Line Contacts by a Newtonian Fluid. The Journal of King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia; vol. 16 no. 2, pp: 17-34; 2006.
- M.H. Onsa, S.M. Sapuan, S.E. Sadique, S. Basri and M.M.H.M. Ahmed; A literature survey of elasto-hydrodynamic lubrication in hard rolling line contact. J. of Indus. Tech, vol. 10 (1), pp. 1016; 2001.