Ph.D., Electronics Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, 2007
M.S., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, 2002
B.S., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, 1999
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers; IEEE Circuits and Systems Society; IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society; IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society
Biological sensors, Circuits and systems, Data converters, MEMS design, Fabrication and testing, Microenergy scavengers, Fluid hydrodynamics
Microelectronic circuits, Analog/digital VLSI circuit design, Semiconductor devices, Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), Data converters
Selected Publications and Presentations
- B. Marinkovic, T. Kaya, and H. Koser, “Characterization of Ferroelectric Material Properties of Multifunctional Lead Zirconate Titanate for Energy Harvesting Sensor Nodes,” Journal of Applied Physics, 109(1), 014904, 2011.
- T. Kaya and H. Koser, "Characterization of Hydrodynamic Interactions between the Cell Body and the Bounding Wall for Escherichia Coli in Shear Flow," Physical Review Letters, 103, 138103 (2009).
- T. Kaya, A. Zeki, and H. Koser, "A novel MEMS based battery-less active RFID system," ITU Journal of Engineering, 7, 89 (2008).
- T. Kaya and A. Zeki, "A High-Speed CMOS Current Comparator Suitable for Algorithmic Analog-to-Digital Converters," Istanbul University Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 8, 605 (2008).
- T. Kaya, H. Koser, and E. Culurciello, "A Low-Voltage Temperature Sensor for Micro Power Harvesters in Silicon-on-Sapphire CMOS," Electronics Letters, 42, 9 (2006).