|Associate Professor |
Remote Sensing of the Environment, Surface Radiation Modeling,
Hydraulic Modeling with GIS
Dow Science Complex 281
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, 2007
- M.A., East Carolina University, 2003
- B.S., Dalian University of Technology, 1996
Introduction to Cartography, Remote Sensing of the Environment, Digital Remote Sensing
Remote Sensing of the Environment, Surface Radiation Modeling, Hydraulic Modeling with GIS
- Zheng, T., and Liang, S., 2007, Estimation of incident Photosynthetically Active Radiation from GOES visible imagery. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology.
- Liang, S. L., Zheng, T., Liu, R. G., Fang, H. L., Tsay, S. C., and Running, S., 2006, Estimation of incident photosynthetically active radiation from Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer data. Journal of Geophysical Research, 111, D15208, doi:10.1029/2005JD006730.
- Wang, Y., and Zheng, T., 2005, Comparison of light detection and ranging and national dataset digital elevation model on floodplains of North Carolina. Natural Hazard Review, 6, pp. 34-40.
- Zheng, T., and Wang, Y., 2003, An adaptive filter to reduce SAR speckles: a case study of mapping an inundation extent on the North Carolina coastal floodplain using the JERS-1 SAR data. The North Carolina Geographer, 11, pp. 33-44.