Expand your academic interest living and learning alongside other students pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
|Residents living in the STRC enjoy:|
- Priority Registration for CST Courses
- Career-related Programs
- Academic Advising
- Academic Field Trips
- Interaction with Faculty and Professionals
- All at No Additional Fees
To be a resident of the STRC, you must:
- Must reside on Woldt 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floor
- Pursue a major/minor in the College of Science and Technology (CST)
- Meet with a CST advisor each semester
- Attend two social programs
- Attend two academic programs
- Attend two career programs
- Complete 10 hours of service each semester
- Attend mandatory meetings
- Follow the rules and regulations of the STRC
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations in CMU's Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Disciplinary Procedures.
The 2016/2017 STRC application will be available beginning December 15th, 2015 for residency in the STRC for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The STRC is located in Woldt Hall and is an alcohol-, tobacco- and substance-free environment.
Have questions? Contact us for more information:
Brooke Helm, M.A.
College of Science & Technology