The Science and Technology Residential College (STRC) located in Woldt Hall.
Expand your academic interest living and learning alongside other students pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Residents living in the STRC enjoy:
- Priority Registration for CST Courses
- Career-related Programs
- Academic Advising
- Academic Field Trips
- Interaction with Faculty and Professionals
- All at No Additional Fees
To be a resident of the STRC, you must:
- Must reside on Woldt 2nd or 3rd floor
- Pursue a major/minor in the College of Science and Technology (CST)
- Take at least 6 credit hours of CST courses each semester
- Meet with a CST advisor each semester
- Attend two social programs
- Attend two academic programs
- Complete 10 hours of service each semester
- Attend mandatory meetings
- Follow the rules and regulations of the STRC
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations in CMU's Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Disciplinary Procedures.
The STRC is located in Woldt Hall and is an alcohol-, tobacco- and substance-free environment.