You’ll have extraordinary opportunities in the Science and Technology Residential College to explore and expand your academic interests living and learning alongside other students pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
In addition to the regular services and programs available in all CMU residence halls, the STRC gives you access to:
- Core classes and cooperative study groups
- Intensive interaction with faculty members and professionals to learn more about academic programs, internships and future careers
- Career-related seminars and programs
- Daylong and overnight field trips
- Mandatory common quiet hours
- Faculty-student dinners
There are no additional fees for living in the Science and Technology Residential College, which is located in Woldt Hall and is an alcohol-, tobacco- and substance-free environment.
Apply today! Click here to complete the online application for residency in the STRC for the 2014-2015 academic year. Feel free to contact us with any questions!