Expand your academic interest living and learning alongside other students pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
|Residents living in the SERC enjoy:|
- Priority Registration for CSE Courses
- Career-related Programs
- Academic Advising
- Academic Field Trips
- Interaction with Faculty and Professionals
- All at No Additional Fees
To be a resident of the SERC, you must:
- Must reside on Woldt 1st (rooms 111-120), 2nd, or 3rd floor
- Pursue a major/minor in the College of Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Meet with a CSE advisor each semester
- Attend two social programs
- Attend two academic programs
- Attend two career programs
- Complete 10 hours of service each semester
- Attend mandatory meetings
- Follow the rules and regulations of the SERC
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations in CMU's Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Disciplinary Procedures.
We will begin taking applications for the 2017/2018 academic year on December 1, 2016
The SERC is located in Woldt Hall and is an alcohol-, tobacco- and substance-free environment.
Have questions? Contact us for more information:
Brooke Helm, M.A.
College of Science & Engineering