- "Carbonate substitution in the mineral component of bone: Discriminating the structural changes, simultaneously imposed by carbonate in A and B sites of apatite," Honey Madupalli, Barbara Pavan, Mary M.J. Tecklenburg, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2017, 255, 27-35.
- "Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Reduced and Stabilized by Squaric Acid and Supported on Cellulose Fibers for the Catalytic Reduction of 4-Nitrophenol in Water," Md Tariqul Islam, Julio E Padilla, Noemi Dominguez, Daisy Alvarado, Md Shah Alam, Peter Cooke, Mary M. J. Tecklenburg, Juan Noveron RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 91185-91191
- "Extracellular matrix mineralization in murine MC3T3-E1 osteoblast cultures: An ultrastructural, compositional and comparative analysis with mouse bone" W. N. Addison, V. Nelea, F. Chicatun, Y-C. Chien, N. Tran-Khanh, M. D. Buschmann, S. N. Nazhat, M. T. Kaartinen, H. Valid, M. M. Tecklenburg, R. T. Franceschi, M. D. McKee, Bone, 2015, 71, 244-256.
- "Crystallinity and compositional changes in carbonated apatites: Evidence from 31P solid-state NMR, Raman, and AFM analysis," John-David P. McElderry, Peizhi Zhu, Kamal H. Mroue, Jiadi Xu, Barbara Pavan, Ming Fang, Guisheng Zhao, Erin McNerny, David H. Kohn, Renny T. Franceschi, Mark M. Banaszak Holl, Mary M. J. Tecklenburg, Ayyalusamy Ramamoorthy, and Michael D. Morris, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2013, 206, 192-198.
- "Raman Spectroscopy and DFT Calculations of Intermediates in the Hydrolysis of Methylmethoxyslilanes," Martin D. Bennett, Chris J. Wolters, Kurt F. Brandstadt, Mary M.J. Tecklenburg, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2012, 1023, 204-211.
- "First Principles NMR Study of Fluroapatite under Pressure," Barbara Pavan, Davide Ceresoli, Mary M.J. Tecklenburg, Marco Fornari, Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, 2012, 45-46, 59-65.
- "Non-invasive Raman spectroscopy of rat tibia: an approach to in-vivo assessment of bone quality," Paul I. Okagbare, Dana Begun, Mary Tecklenburg, Ayorinde Awonusi, Steven A. Goldstein and Michael D. Morris, Journal of Biomedical Optics, 2012, 17, 090502.
- "Natural-Abundance 43Ca Solid State NMR Spectroscopy of Bone" Jiadi Xu, Peizhi Zhu, Zhehong Gan, Nadder Sahar, Mary Tecklenburg, Michael D. Morris, David H. Kohn, Ayyalusamy Ramamoorthy, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2010, 132, 11504-11509.
- Mary Tecklenburg, Honey Madupalli, Md Shah Alam, "Long term stability of gold and silver nanoparticle activity in polymer films for SERS applications," SciX (analytical chemistry and spectroscopy conference), Minneapolis, MN, September 2016.
- Mary Tecklenburg, Honey Madupalli, Md Shah Alam, Andrew Derry, James Lamblin, Megan Ling, "Spectroscopic investigation of the effect of bioavailable ions on apatite mineral composition and kinetics," SciX (analytical chemistry and spectroscopy conference), Providence, RI, September 2015.
- Mary M. J. Tecklenburg, Honey Madupalli, Brandon Russell, "An Amphiphilic Polymer Stabilizes Silver Nanoparticles for SERS," International Conference on Raman Spectroscopy, Jena, Germany, August 2014.
- "Special characterization of carbonated apatites and computation of NMR spectra," Mary Tecklenburg and Barbara Pavan, SciX (analytical chemistry and spectroscopy conference), Milwaukee, WI, October 2013.
- "Micromethods for investigation of apatite crystallization in biomimetic conditions," Mary Tecklenburg and Brandon Whitman, Gordon Research Conference on Biomineralization, New London, NH, August 2012.