Earning college credit as a high school junior or senior is a great way to launch your college career.
- Learn field biology techniques and gain understanding of the natural world
- Prepare for your first year of college
- Earn 3 college biology credits in three weeks
- Interact with distinguished faculty members
- Meet other college students
Courses for High School Students and Incoming Freshmen
All courses are tentative until finalized by the Registrar.
Summer Session 2 – July 10 through July 21, 2017
Introduction to Field Biology - BIO 100Z
Introduction to the techniques and methods for field studies in biology. Sampling procedures, interpretation and data analysis emphasize basic ecological relationships between organisms and their environments.
Note: High school sophomores, juniors and seniors that meet CMU Admissions requirements will be considered for enrollment in BIO 100Z.
Interested in BIO 100Z?
For more information about BIO 100Z, click HERE.