Immerse yourself in a specialized program while gaining hands-on experience in an accelerated class environment.
- State-of-the-art James C. Gillingham Academic Center and Research Facilities
- Small class size and close interaction with faculty
- Utilize field techniques to reinforce concepts
- Several scholarship opportunities are available
Classes are available for High School
and Graduate Students
, as well as Non-Student Workshops
For CMU Students
- Registration for classes at the CMU Biological Station on Beaver Island is done through CentralLink.
- Registration opens February 19, 2018
- Classes at the CMU Biological Station are designated with a 'z' in the course number (Example: BIO213z)
- Once you are registered, you will be sent housing information
For Non-CMU Students Seeking Class Credit
For Non-CMU Students Seeking Non-Credit Workshop
- All courses are tentative until finalized by the Registrar
- You can only take one course at a time if courses have overlapping dates
Need More Information?
CMU Biological Station Manager