Faculty Presentations with Students
(Student names in bold)
- Zhang, T., Liao, Q., 20th Annual CMU Student Research and Creative Endeavors Exhibition, "Spatiotemporal Anomaly Visualization for Large-scale Dynamic Networks," Central Michigan University. (April 17, 2013)
- Johnson, T., Seeling, P., IEEE Workshop on Cooperative and Cognitive Mobile Networks (CoCoNet) w/ICC, "Mobile Node Localization using Cooperation and Static Beacons," IEEE, Budapest, Hungary. (June 2013)
- Lee, J., Seeling, P., IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT), "An Overview of Mobile Device Network Traffic and Network Interface Usage Patterns," IEEE, Rapid City, SD, USA. (May 2013)
- Sulisz, C., Johnson, T., Seeling, P., IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT), "Video Characteristics of Mobile Videos on Android Devices: Initial Results," IEE, Rapid City, SD, USA. (May 2013)
- Pulipaka, A., Seeling, P., Reisslein, M., IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), "Traffic Models for H.264 Video Using Hierarchical Prediction Structures," IEEE, Anaheim, CA. (December 2012)
- Oner, M., Pulcifer-Stump, J., Seeling, P., Kaya, T., 34th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS), "Towards the Run and Walk Activity Classification through Fall Detection - An Android Application," IEEE. (August 2012)
- Christopher, S., Seeling, P., International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM), "An off-the-shelf wearable HUD system for support in indoor environments," ACM, Ulm, Germany. (December 2012)
Intellectual Contributions with Students
(Student names in bold)
- Gongzhu Hu, Jinping Wang and Wenying Feng. Multivariate regression modeling for home value estimates with evaluation using maximum information coefficient. In Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing, Volume 443 of Studies in Computational Intelligence, pages 69-82. Springer, August 2012.
- Peacock, D.E., Hu, G. (2013). Analyzing Grammy, Emmy and Academy Awards Data using Regression and Maximum Information Coefficient. (pp. 74-79). IEEE Computer Society.
- Oner, M., Hu, G. (2013). Analyzing One-Channel EEG Signals for Detection of Closed and Open Eye Activities. (pp. 318-323). IEEE Computer Society.
- Kaczynski, D., Hu, G. (2013). Geographic Clustering of Research Universities in Specialized Fields using Microsoft Academic Search. (pp. 170-174). IEEE Computer Society.
- Zhang, T., Hu, G., Liao, Q. (2013). Analysis of Offense Tactics of Basketball Games using Link Prediction. (pp. 207-212). IEEE.
- Luan, Q., Hu, G. (2013). Data Analysis for an Online Store. Proceedings of the 26th ISCA International Conference on Computers and Their Applications. (pp. 219-224). International Society for Computers and Their Applications.