Ph.D., University of Alabama, 1999
- M.S., University of Alabama, 1996
- B.S., Guizhou University, Guiyang, P.R. China, 1982
Wang, with Ampadu & Steele. Simulated power of some discrete goodness-of–fit test statistics for testing the null hypothesis of a ‘zig-zag’ distribution. Far East Journal of Theoretical Statistics. Vol. 28, No. 2, 2009.
- Wang, with Steele. A review of statistics in aerospace medicine based on a survey of three journals. Aerospace Medical Association Aerospace Medical Association's 80th Annual Scientific Meeting. May 2009.
- Wang, coauthored with Conerly. “Evaluating the Power of Minitab’s Data Subsetting Lack of Fit Test in Multiple Linear Regression” Journal of Applied Statistics. Vol. 35, No. 1. 2008.
- Wang, with Perkins, J. D. A Comparison of Bayesian and Classical Statistics as Applied in a Simple Repeated Measures Example. Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods. Vol. 3 No. 1.
- Wang with Lee, Kotecha, Mehta, Kaiser & Bott. An Image Retrieval System Based on Patient Data and Image Content. International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, Parallel/Distributed Computing. SNPD2004.
- Wang, coauthored with Conerly, M. Evaluation of Three Lack of Fit Tests in Linear Regression Models. Journal of Applied Statistics. Vol. 30. No. 6, July 2003. 683-696.