The internship report must be submitted to the Internship Coordinator by the end of the final week of the internship, in order for the coordinator to meet the deadline for grade submission.
The following is the format outline for preparing your internship report.
- Cover page: Name, Contact Information, Time Period of the Internship, Internship Agency and address, and Internship Supervisor and contact information
- Table of Contents
- A summary section of major projects/activities during the Internship period.
- A section on 'Lessons Learned from Internship Experience' including
- What positive changes have taken place in your attitude, self-confidence, skills and understanding of the working environment in an organization/company
- How relevant is the coursework to your internship? What was your best preparation? How should the coursework preparation be improved?
- Weekly e-Journal entries (downloaded from Blackboard)