- Ph.D., Queen's University, Ontario, Canada, 2005
- M.S., Queen's University, Ontario, Canada, 2000
- B.S., University of Regina, Regina, Canada, 1998
Honors and Awards
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
- Canadian Mathematical Society (CMS)
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS)
- Early Career Grant, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, Central Michigan University, "Algebraic and Combinatoric Invariants of Fat Points," 2012-2015.
- NSF, NSA and PIMS Conference Awards, "Connections Between Algebra and Geometry," 2011-2012.
- NSF Conference Award, "KUMUNU 2011."
- U.S. Junior Oberwolfach Fellow, 2010.
- Honorable Mention, Outstanding Postdoc Award, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2010.
- NSF Conference Award, "KUMUNU 2009."
- Parents Association Award for Recognition for Contributions to Students, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2008.
- Golden Apple Teaching Award, Engineering Society, Queen's University, 2005.
- 1st Year Applied Science Teaching and Learning Award, Queen's University, 2005.
- AWM-NSF Travel Grant, "Computing Algebraic Invariants of Fat Points via Reduction," 2009.
- AWM-NSF Mentoring Travel Grant, "Hilbert Functions of Special Fat Points," 2007.
Algebraic Geometry and Commutative AlgebraTeaching Areas
Algebra and GeometryRecent Publications and Presentations
Please click here
to visit my personal web page for a list of publications and presentations.