- Ph.D., University of California - Davis, 2006
- M.S., University of British Columbia, 2002
- B.S., McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1999
American Mathematical Society, Mathematical Association of America
Differential and Symplectic Geometry, Integrable Systems, and Riemann Surfaces
Analysis, Topology, Geometry
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Integration on moduli spaces of stable curves through localization, Differential Geom. Appl. 27 (2009), no. 2, 179-187.
- Mirzakhani's recursion relation, Virasoro constraints and the KdV hierarchy, with M. Mulase. Indian J. Math. 50 (2008), no. 1, 189-218.