- Ph.D., University of Utah, 2000
Honors and Awards
- FRCE Research Grant B, Fall 2009
- Association for Women in Mathematics, Mentoring Travel Grant, Summer 2009
Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry
Recent Publications and Presentations
- C-Y. J. Chan; C. Miller, A Riemann-Roch formula for the blow-up of anonsingular affine scheme. J. Algebra 322 (2009), no. 9, 3003-3025.
- C-Y. J. Chan; J-C Liu; B. Ulrich, Buchsbaum-Rim multiplicities as Hilbert-Samuel multiplicities.
J. Algebra 319 (2008), no. 11, 4413-4425.
- C-Y. J. Chan; I-C. Huang, Module structure of an injective resolution.Comm. Algebra 35 (2007), no. 11, 3713-3750.
- C-Y. J. Chan, A correspondence between Hilbert polynomials and Chern polynomials over projective spaces. Illinois J. Math. 48 (2004), no. 2, 451-462.
- C-Y. J. Chan, An intersection multiplicity in terms of Ext-modules.Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 130 (2002), no. 2, 327-336 (electronic).
- C-Y. J. Chan, Filtrations of modules, the Chow group, and theGrothendieck group. J. Algebra 219 (1999), no. 1, 330-344.