- Ph.D., Montana State University, 1982
- M.S., Montana State University, 1978
- B.S., University of South Dakota, 1975
Member of AMS, MAA, SIAM, Sigma Xi
Honors and Awards
- Part of a team that won National Quality in Education competition, St. Louis, November, 2007
Vector Valued Approximation, Nonautonomous Difference Equations, and Delay Difference Equations
Numerical Analysis, Optimization, and Analysis
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Z. Al-Sharawi, J. R. Angelos, S. Elaydi, Existence and stability of periodic orbits of periodic diﬀerence equations with delays, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 18 (2008) 203-217.
- Z. Al-Sharawi, J. R. Angelos, Linear Almost Periodic Diﬀerence Equations, Journal of Computational Mathematics and Optimization, 4 (2008) 61-91.
- Z. Al-Sharawi, J. R. Angelos, S. Elaydi, L. Rakesh, An Extension of Sharkovsky’s theorem to periodic difference equations, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 316 (2006) 129-141.
- Z. Al-Sharawi, J. R. Angelos, On the periodic logistic equation, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 180 (2006) 342-352.