- Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education & Supervision, 2014, University of Toledo
- Master of Arts in Counseling, 2010, University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, 2008, Bowling Green State University
- CED 691: Counseling Internship
- CED 610: Career Counseling
- CED 603: Introduction to Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- CED 699: Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Online Education Options in Counselor Education Programs
- Required Personal Counseling Requirement in Graduate Programs
- Supervision Tools
- Mental Health Issues & Intervention in Law Enforcement & First Responders
- Tele-counseling/Online Counseling
Arnekrans, A., Armbruster, E., Shindelar, L, & Feehery, S. (2018). Required personal counseling experiences in graduate programs: A policy recommendation. The Journal for Counseling Leadership & Advocacy, 5(2), 170-180.
Angera, J., Arnekrans, A., Deschaine, M. E., Rouech, K., VanDeusen, B., & Otteman, T. (2018). Launching an interdisciplinary network for understanding student engagement (INFUSE). Student Engagement in Higher Education, 2(1), 93-98.
Arnekrans, A., Calmes, S., Laux, J., Roseman, C., Piazza, N., Reynolds, J., Harmening, D., & Scott, H. (2018). College students’ experiences of childhood developmental traumatic stress: Resilience, first-year academic performance, and substance use. The Journal of College Counseling, 21, 2-14.
Was the program you (the faculty) graduated from CACREP accredited?
Yes, both my MA and PhD are from the University of Toledo and UT has CACREP Accredited programs.
Membership in Professional Organizations
American Counseling Association (ACES), Michigan Counseling Association (MCA), Association for Counselor Education & Supervision (ACES), Michigan Association for Counselor Education & Supervision (MACES), Association for Specialists in Group Work (ASGW), American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA), Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association (MMHCA), Chi Sigma Iota
Current Licenses/Certifications Held
- PhD, LPC, NCC, ACS